Harmonious color schemes contain colors next to each other on the color wheel.
Blue + Blue Green + Green
The idea is to use neutral tones likes white, light gray, beige for the bigger furniture pieces. Then add color with an accent chair and accessories for pops of color. This scheme is easiest to stick with and play around with when you want to switch it out.
Cool tones are :
- relaxing to the mind and the eyes,
- they are receding colors,
- they make an area appear larger.
- good for bathrooms, bedrooms, and lounge area.
- can make a Nort, East, Northeast facing room feel cold and dull
- great for Nautical themes and Beach house vibes.
This article is a part of the color scheme series-